Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756 || Recording Repository
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
|Committer Representatives||Community Representatives|
LF Staff: Casey Cain
Others: Matvey Kraposhin
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
- General Topics
- Any Other Topics
- Gerrit seems to be pointing in the wrong direction.
- Virtual developer and testing forum - Feb 13th-16th
- Jan 27th we need topics submitted
- Great opportunity to collab with other projects - 5G SB, Sylva
Mentorship Program Launched!
- March cutoff for submission for TF Intern/mentee