Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756   ||  Recording Repository 

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

Voting Members
Committer RepresentativesCommunity Representatives


LF Staff: Casey Cain 

Others: Matvey Kraposhin 


  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
  • General Topics
    • D&TF 
  • Any Other Topics


Developer & Testing Forum

Gerrit/Build System

  • MASTER is no longer tracking current changes in TF – this appears to be broken
  • The repos are current in a "known good" state, but are missing changes.
  • Tracking this week by week to resolve build issues.

Should we submit for an intern?

- Identify who would be the lead (Sayali Mane ?)

  • What projects would we have them work on

2023 release planning

  • Assemble schedule
  • Nominate an effective release lead
  • Nick Davey  to coordinate and NAME OTHER PEOPLE

Action items