Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756   ||  Recording Repository 

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

Voting Members
Committer RepresentativesCommunity Representatives


LF Staff: Casey Cain 

Others: Matvey Kraposhin 


  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
  • General Topics
  • Any Other Topics


Status of the Release

  • Doc updates
    • Pull requests pending for 22.06 release update, as well as ansible-deployer changes
    • Missing release updates for 22.12 as well – Nick Davey 
    • Info.yaml is missing from docs repo, this needs to be added back
      • new reviewers need to be added for docs and our former team will be promoted emeritus committers 
  • TF 1H23 release 

Build environment optimization

  • CI/CD team missing from community meetings – need representation
  • Update required around CI/CD platform optimization
  • With no progress on this before Q1 

SBOM and Code Signing

  • Agree on format for SBOM
    • ODL has a really good SBOM 
      • Robert Varga did a talk on their process recently. Casey Cain  will share with the team.
    • Sayali Mane  to work on a general plan and initial efforts

Action items