Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756 || Recording Repository
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
|Committer Representatives||Community Representatives|
LF Staff: Casey Cain
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
- General Topics
- Any Other Topics
DT&F Planning Rep
- Matvey Kraposhin to represent the TF community at the DT&F
- PTLs and CI team still not present on the call.
- Spending caps will be implemented soon. More details will be sent to the TSC mailing list.
- Matvey Kraposhin will be submitting a new blueprint based on his earlier presentation to add functionality to tf-controller
- The Doodle poll for the TSC meeting is closed and the meeting time has not been changed.
- Casey Cain will be available via Slack and Email but will not be able to participate in the TSC meeting anymore.