Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Zoom Bridge: || Meeting ID: 126 834 756   ||  Recording Repository 

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

Voting Members
Committer RepresentativesCommunity Representatives


LF Staff: Casey Cain 

Others: Rasika Subramanian Matvey Kraposhin 


  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
  • General Topics
  • Any Other Topics


Governing board update

  • Draft to be circulated by May 8th
  • Voted on for completion on the 11th

Build optimizations  - <Fire Emoji>

  • Near term optimizations
    • Drop orchestrators
    • Decrease build frequency
  • Build modularity required


  • Topic proposal should be done by next week
    • Matvey is leading the planning for DT&F
    • Matvey has a topic
    • Nick will do the install demo
  • Topics due on the 12th!

Doc update

  • Rasika to be the +1 for docs for now...
    • Others welcome

Action items