Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 10 Current »

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

Sukhdev Kapur - Juniper

X

Edward Ting - Cloudasoft

X
X

Darien Hirotsu - TachTech

X

Sanju Abraham - Stackpath

X

Randy Bias - Juniper

P
X



Proxies: VM (Vicky) Brasseur (she/her)for Randy Bias

LF Staff: Casey Cain Daniel Pono Takamori

Others: Ian Rae

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • Show the Antitrust Policy
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
  • General Topics
    • Release Cycle
      • Voting Resolution
        • RESOLVED: The TSC has agreed to adopt a 6-month release cadence for Tungsten Fabric.
      • Release Scheduling
    • Gerrit vs GitHub
      • Voting Resolution
        • RESOLVED: The TSC has agreed to adopt GitHub toolchain to develop a Review workflow for the Documentation Repository.
    • Release Planning
    • Voting Resolutions Page https://wiki.tungsten.io/x/pAALAQ
    •  (vmb) Marketing needs direction from TSC

    • Virtual Events
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

Release Cycle

  • A voting resolution has been presented for TSC approval regarding the release window.
  • When should we start our release window?
    • May/June - Oct/Nov?
  • The May release of Contrail is a good candidate to start.

GitHub

  • A resolution has been presented to the TSC to adopt the GitHub Toolchain for the Docs repo

Release Planning

  • A resolution has been presented to the TSC to adopt the Release Distribution and Milestone Proposals as a part of the official Release Plan.
  • Please participate in the TWS and mailing list discussions regarding the release planning
  • Casey asks that TSC members work with their development teams to review and participate directly in the release plan discussions happening on the TWS call and mailing lists.

Cultural

  • Please kindly refrain from using "guys" to address the wider community. A number of community members do not identify as guys.

Virtual Event 

  • Who is participating in the Virtual Technical Events happening next week?
  • Should we cancel the technical meetings next week?
  • Sukhdev Kapur is working on a proposal for CNTT/OPNFV SDN solution.  Recommends participating in the discussion during the virtual event.
  • #agree TSC agrees to cancel the technical meetings next week to attend the Virtual Technical Events next week.

Technical Meetings

  • What can we do to increase engagement on the TWS and TSC calls?
    • Should we change the meeting time?
    • What can we do to get more of the developers working in the background to be more active participation on these calls?
  • SA/VMB: Should we have a user-centric "working group" or meeting?
    • Although Slack is a channel for that, this might be a good place to let users help other users and also get feedback for features (for the TWS)

Action items

  • Casey Cainto make sure that the TSC discusses future marketing plans with the TSC on an upcoming call.   
  • TSC members will discuss with their organizations on how to get developers working on Tungsten Fabric more directly involved in TF community meetings and mailing lists.   
  • No labels