Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees

Daniel Pono Takamori (pono) LF

Thanh Ha (zxiiro) LF

VM Brasseur Juniper

Prabhjot Singh Sethi ATS
Casey Cain

Edward Ting

@RandyBias


Joseph Gasparakis

Randy Bias Juniper

Anda Nicolae Lenovo

Sukhdev Kapur Juniper

Frikkie Scholtz Netronome

Darien Hirotsu  Redapt

Agenda

  • Review action items from 2019-03-07 Meeting Notes
    • Website is updates to reflect TSC
    • ccain working on collecting info about incentivizing participation
    • gdpr for volunteer info: may not be an issue if they have a way to opt out
    • Moving docs?
  • ccain: Update on CLA automation
  • Update from LF IT regarding community CI. (Sukhdev)
    • gerrit
    • CI
    • Infra meeting
  • pono: JIRA reboot, as well as discuss the 2 JIRAs

Minutes

  • Review action items from 2019-03-07 Meeting Notes
    • Website is updates to reflect TSC
    • ccain working on collecting info about incentivizing participation
    • gdpr for volunteer info: may not be an issue if they have a way to opt out
    • Moving docs?
      • eting: Need more time
  • Conversation about moving the repos
    • Totally stalled waiting for Codilime
    • Folks express disappointment for this
    • Repo move may be delayed by 5.1 release
      • Need to get Codilime ready to pull a trigger on that the moment 5.1 goes out
    • Randy will follow up on this repo thing
      • Get it handed over to Progmatic team (Alex et alios)
  • CLA automation update
    • There is no update
    • VMB suggests a call to get an update from the folks who are doing the work
  • Update from LF IT regarding community CI. (Sukhdev)
  • JIRA reboot
    • pono needs to reboot JIRA
    • Should be 30-60 minutes downtime
    • …when to do this?
    • Receives guidance from ccain
    • Will send notification to dev@ and discuss@ mailing lists
  • 2 JIRAs
    • tungsten & Contrail
    • Are community tickets going into the Contrail JIRA?
      • Need to move this to the community JIRA
    • pono: can just run an import
    • rlb: It's Complicated™
      • Public tickets are currently jumbled in with private tickets (ugh)
    • sukhdev: Training Juniper folks on where to put which tickets
      • vmb asks for her & rlb to be on those calls
      • vmb asks for conversations to happen on mailing lists
  • Any other business?
    • Sukhdev: Gerrit & CI update?
      • gerrit.tungsten.io: Invited all Juniper folks to create accounts
      • Is this operational & ready to roll…?
        • pono: gerrit is fully functional
      • Sukhdev: Will a patch kick off any CI…?
        • pono: Zuul is doing the CI
        • Currently not hooked up to the gerrit
        • rlb: Pragmatic team is helping with this and will take over the Zuul
      • Internal Juniper gerrit…concern about duplication?
        • rlb: only is review.opencontrail.org, and this will go away with gerrit.tungsten.io
      • CI ETA?
        • Asked for end of March but expecting it to slip a bit
    • Sukhdev: There's no longer any technical component to this call. Get it back?
      • Everyone's +1 to that.
    • VMB: TSC chair election reminder?
      • ccain sent a reminder to the TSC members directly
      • Nomination period ends the 18th, election (if needed) lasts 2 weeks
    • eting: Resigning as PTL for docs
      • Sent message to mailing list, but none of us have seen it yet
      • Will bump that thread & mail helpdesk about why his messages aren't being seen

Action items

  • Randy will get repo move handed over to Progmatic team
  • Casey will up a call with Vasu & the CLA team to get an update
  • Casey will move the Infra meeting, 8AM Tuesdays
  • Sukhdev will follow up with pono about moving tickets
  • Casey will add ARB matter to next week's agenda

1 Comment

  1. Can we get an update from LF IT regarding the CI status?