Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Pono: action items from last week
- still need to investigate Jira notifications
- and port the LF docs into the TF confluence for CLA stuff
- There are Windows Server licenses in Vexxhost
- Vexx already on ssds + ceph so can't really make any faster
- Alex: Zuul is working in Vexx!
- almost on par with juniper internal performance
- sanity and unit tests passing
- reflecting reviews from juniper into gerrit
- Will: asking about vexx setup
- Alex: build in parallel against juniper
- Will: so using the same repos as juniper but on the new CI system
- Andrey: need to maintain internal repo but can't merge right now
- Pono: let's import a repo to gerrit.tf.io to start testing sooner rather than later
- Alex: repos still named contrail, won't be able to create reviews
- Andrey: yeah, just for sending reviews
- Will: just standard mail stuff
- Will: Does the new CI generate artifacts to be published?
- Alex: will create artifacts and containers and can publish anywhere + dockerhub
- still need more testing for release procedures
- Will: this is for nightly builds? contrail dockerhub?
- Alex: jobs create artifacts for publishing
- Will: artifact release thoughts will come up in TSC
- Will: docs repo moved yet?
- Pono: will be moved before TSC meeting this week
- Will: Use docs repo to validate in gerrit and get TF docs up to date instead of opencontrails