Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

Proxies:

LF Staff: Casey Cain

Others: VM (Vicky) Brasseur (she/her)Daniel Pono TakamoriRudra Dubey

Agenda

Minutes

Elections

  • We need to generate a list of eligible candidates.  Casey will prepare the list for the TSC to vote on at the next TSC meeting.
  • We will start the election period  after the TSC approves the list of eligible candidates. 

2020 Priorities

  • RB suggests that if we can get 5-10 new non-Juniper developers in 2020 it will be a great win.
  • RB is advocating for Juniper to move to a quarterly release cycle
  • VMB: We need more docs staff.  Asks the community to help support the documentation team.

Repo Update

  • First code repo has been migrated. tf-analytics
  • The process was automated and went smoothly
  • Hopefully all migrated will be migrated by Q1, at the latest the end of Q2.
  • More information will be discussed on the Infra call  

Project Planning

  • Working on segmenting TF into Projects that make sense.  
  • SK and CC are working on mapping and hope to have it available by  
    • RB noted that Juniper is working on something similar and suggests that we have at least some parity. 
  • DH and Casey are working on defining the PTL and Community.

Developer Event Updates

  • LFN Developer and Testing Form next week.  
  • June Developer and Testing Form close to locking in a venue.  Casey will update the community as soon as the information is available. 

Meetups

  • RB: We need to do some matchmaking with our ambassadors and local meetup organizers. 
  • We also need to have a plan for content.  
  • The marketing team would be a good place to help identify content.  However, we need more support for the Marketing team.

Public Communications

  • VMB: We need to be more public with TF conversations.  There seems to be conversations happening off of the mailing lists and that gives the appearance of not having an active community.  Please make sure that you are including the mailing lists.


Action items

  • Casey Cainto add meetup coordination to the next Marketing meeting agenda