Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

Prabhjot Singh Sethi Chairperson - ATS

x

Edward Ting - Cloudasoft

x

Sukhdev Kapur - Juniper

x

Darien Hirotsu - TachTech

x

Sanju Abraham - Stackpath

xIan Rae - CloudOps
x



Proxies:

LF Staff: Casey Cain Daniel Pono Takamori

Others: Marek Chwal(RM) @Adam Grochowski Frederick Kautz

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • Show the Antitrust Policy
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
  • General Topics
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

Virtual Developer & Testing Forum

  • Registration is required but is free
    • Please register here https://events.linuxfoundation.org/lfn-dev-test-forum/
    • Please also provide your feedback on the event and the tools that we use so that we can improve our experience for everyone.  A survey will be sent at the conclusion of the event.
    • Schedule
    • Community Meetings next week will be canceled so that we focus on the Developer event.

Gap Release

  • Prabhjot Singh Sethi We are still working to remove the 'Contrail" references from the code.  We may not be able to finish removing all references from this gap release.
  • Why are we taking a hard stance against references to Juniper in the code?
    • To limit the legal liability 
    • The license has been addressed.  There are still references to 'Contrail' and 'Juniper'
    • LF and Juniper legal are working together to resolve future references to the trademark references.
  • Sanju Abraham no documentation for the Release.
    • We need previous and future releases
      • Prabhjot Singh Sethi We are working on that now.  We didn't have a clearly defined release process before.  If you would like to help contribute to that, please reach out to Marek Chwal and the Docs team.
      • Darien Hirotsu Docs team is working with Juniper engineering to make sure updated docs are free of trademark references and accurate.
      • Marek Chwal We are doing a discussion on the release plan at the Virtual Developer & Testing Forum next week
      • Sanju Abraham What is our branching strategy?
        • Branches we will carry forward to make sure that the CLAs and other legal requirements are met as they migrate to the TF repos.
  • Prabhjot Singh Sethi Will follow-up with the mailing list on which build we should adopt.  2003 v 2005.  We should look at producing a release this month.

CNCF Engagement

Action items

  •