Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756   ||  Recording Repository 

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

Prabhjot Singh Sethi Chairperson - ATS

x

Edward Ting - Cloudasoft

x

Sukhdev Kapur - Juniper

x

Darien Hirotsu - TachTech

x

Sanju Abraham - Stackpath

x

Ian Rae - CloudOps


x

Marek Chwal (Release Manager) - CodiLime

x

LF Staff: Casey Cain Daniel Pono Takamori

Others: Stephen Moore Szymon Golebiewski Alexandre Levine

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
  • General Topics 
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

ONES and Virtual Technical Meetings

Modules/Components

  • Prabhjot Singh Sethi talked about the effort to unify the language around Projects, Modules / Components.
    • Modules and Components Proposal
      • With this we should be able to propose a list of PTLs for each modules/components
      • Committers will nominate their own PTL and then it will be approved by the TSC.
    • Existing Projects are:
      • TF Operator
      • Documentation
      • Security
      • CI/CD
    • Proposed Projects:
      • Fabric & Device Management
      • Orchestration
      • Control Plane
      • Collection & Analytics
      • Deployment & Packaging
  • Voting for the initial set of Modules / Components

Action items