Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756 || Recording Repository
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
|Committer Representatives||Community Representatives|
Szymon Golebiewski (Chair)
Others: Alexandre Levine
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
- General Topics
- Gerrit requests
- Any Other Topics
- The LF had a lot of requests and questions regarding Gerrit account issues, Contributor Agreements, and creating branches.
- Vanessa Valderramaexplained why we will not be granting administrative privileges.
- She further explained the process to obtain
- Casey Cain noted that it is important to update the project facts using the templates. PTLs should be creating a project page and also updating the Projects List.