- Talked about the need for the community to help identify the different "sub-projects" to clearly define the project structure.
- Prabhjot Singh Sethi we need to enforce that any inbound code or feature must be documented in the wiki and in the community Jira to be an approved project.
- There are concerns about inbound code being documented properly and meets IPR.
- The TSC will be the gating approval for new projects and inbound code review.
- Sanju noted that there is no information in our JIRA.
- Jared noted that Juniper is working on migrating work to the community Jira.
- Sanju believes that he can build a story for the release for the 2003 release from Juniper Jira tickets
- PSS believes that we may be chasing the release too much and need to focus on future releases.