Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 6 Next »

Date

Attendees



Agenda

Minutes

  • Jira tickets
    • Did anyone get the chance to try working on any Jira tickets?
      • Will bumped some CLA tickets, but didn't get the chance to work on any
    • Please try to carve out a bit of time for this in the next week or so
  • tf-transitional-contrail-docs pull requests
    • Syed & Tatsuya-san have reviewed some
    • Update needed for one of them; VMB will try to do today
  • Docs Census
    • Have an initial version in place
    • Are a few things missing that need to be added yet
      • Helm deployer, for instance
    • Architecture between 1-step deploy and Ansible deploy are completely different (k8s vs control plane in Docker made into CNI available to k8s)
      • Will to create a diagram for each of these
      • Also add some more commentary on Will's experience
    • VMB: Have enough info to get started w/planning a docs reorg?
      • Will: Think so, yup (Syed: +1)
    • Syed: Concerned that it's still hard to tell what's important for what
      • VMB: Definitely; reorg needed
    • VMB will start reviewing the census for reorg
      • Make docs repo the single source of truth
      • Will: Contributor docs should be a high priority
  • Website refactor
    • FYI: Lisa will use the docs census to help w/the website refactor
  • Release notes

Action items

  • No labels