Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees

VM Brasseur (Juniper)

Jennifer Fowler (Cathey.co)

Robert Cathey (Cathey.co)

Maddison Long (CloudOps)

Jill Lovato (LFN)

Darien Hirotsu (Redapt)

Chaitanya (Juniper)

Edward Ting (Lenovo)

Agenda

  • Review action items from 2019-03-15 TF Marketing WG Meeting
    • Jill will get us a Zoom as soon as she can
    • Jennifer with an update on the Denver meetup for Open Infra Summit
      • No responses yet
      • Robert & she are trying to coordinate with James on this
  • LFN + Kubecon EU…? (update from Jill, if she's able to make it this week)
  • Report on budget/plan that we gave LFN last year
  • Review 2019 Marketing WG Goal Brainstorming → postponed until we have budget info
  • Blog publishing schedule?
  • yearly events to promote/go ? → postponed until we have budget info

Minutes

  • Review action items from 2019-03-15 TF Marketing WG Meeting
    • Jill will get us a Zoom as soon as she can
    • Jennifer with an update on the Denver meetup for Open Infra Summit
      • No responses yet
      • Robert & she are trying to coordinate with James on this
    • CK: Update on meetup for OSN User Group Bay Area (Q2 meeting)
      • Waiting for Contrail/TF 5.1 to come out, so they can do a demo of it
      • 5.0.2 isn't stable enough for public cloud, so they have to wait for 5.1
      • Should have update for the group by the second week of April
    • No other meetup updates this week
  • Jill: LFN + Kubecon
    • LFN minisummit at Kubecon EU
      • FD.io will have their own minisummit and booth
      • Maddison will be arguing against this FD.io separation at the next LFN MAC meeting next week
        • Jill +1 on that
    • CFP for that is delayed, but will be out soon
    • There'll be a booth for LFN
    • Want TF to participate in the minisummit & LFN
    • Will send info once it's available
  • Jill: ONS
    • Any updates to the TF data sheet?
      • VMB: Haven't seen it
      • Jill will send a link
    • Who's gonna be there?
      • Jill, VMB, who else?
      • Edward
    • ET: Anything folks can do to help? Demos or talks?
      • Demos are already scheduled for LFN booth (2 for TF)
      • Sukhdev will demo TF + Akraino at the LF Edge booth
    • Press release contribution
      • Jill sent an email asking for a TF update for a press release
      • Can't talk about upcoming release for this
      • JC: Carbide, maybe? Demos at the booth.
      • VMB: GSoC
  • LFN budget/plan for TF?
    • We have some slides, but they're all pre-LFN final budget
  • Blog publishing schedule?
    • VMB: Once a month to start?
      • JL & JC +1
    • VMB: wiki to brainstorm
    • Coming this week: "TF/Kubernetes on multiple public clouds" blog about demo at KubeCon Seattle - okay for LFN to repost
  • Darien: Cloudops have a blueprint for the work they're doing?
    • ML: Not yet but happy to share

Action Items

  • James: Chase down LFN slides w/ marketing plan & budget on them
  • Jill: Will send the TF data sheet to the marketing alias
  • Jill: Will send info on volunteer opportunities in the LFN booth at ONS
  • Jennifer: Send press release bullet points to Jill . (done)
  • Jill: Will look for actual TF marketing budget numbers & send to the alias
  • VMB: Will move this agenda item to next week: (done: 2019-04-12 TF Marketing WG Meeting)
  • VMB: Put together wiki page for a draft of a blog publishing schedule (done: Blog Publishing Calendar)
  • VMB: Will cancel next 2 weeks of calls (done: emailed Casey, Cc MWG mailing list)


  • No labels