Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756 || Recording Repository
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
Prabhjot Singh Sethi Chairperson - ATS
Sukhdev Kapur - Juniper
Darien Hirotsu - TachTech
Sanju Abraham - Stackpath
Ian Rae - CloudOps
Herakliusz Lipiec - Intel
Marek Chwal (Release Manager) - CodiLime
- Start the Recording
- Show the Antitrust Policy
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
- General Topics
- Glossary & Definitions (Marek Chwal/ Stephen Moore)
- Project Architecture - List of Modules/Components (Stephen Moore)
- Induction of Projects - reviewed by Stephen Moore
- Approval of PTLs (Szymon Golebiewski)
- Documentation project - update (Szymon Golebiewski)
- Update core committers (Szymon Golebiewski)
- 20.03 Release Update
- 20.11 Release Plan - blueprints (Stephen Moore)
- Any Other Topics
Glossary & Definitions
- Marek Chwal and Stephen Moore have been working on the Glossary Abbreviations Definitions.
- Discussion ensued around the terminology of Projects, Modules, and Components.
- The discussion will continue on the mailing list.
- WebUI - all new features should be exposed in WebUI. This needs further discussion as there is a case where Juniper might introduce a new feature that will be exposed in Juniper's Contrail Command. Who will expose it WebUI? Should Juniper do it as well?
- A discussion ensued around were to keep blueprints
- 2011 Release Overview
- After discussion, the consensus was that Blueprints will temporarily kept as subpages to the 2011 Release Blueprints page
- PTLs will responsible for creating and updating subpages to the 2011 Release Blueprints page with the Feature Summary, Feature Leads, Modules, and Specifications.
- Casey Cain created a quick example here: TFF-1 Provision for a knob (per service chain) to prevent reset of AS_PATH and maintain it through a service chain
- Szymon Golebiewski showed the updates that he's been working on the Documentation outline.